Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Strange Happenings in Hobo Town: Part 2

As the men rushed at the Skirts, some of the other hobos lept up and charged at the man with the blue skirt. A violent battle ensued, which ended with the Norsklanders being thrown roughly out of the town.

That evening, I stopped at the Pancake Shack on my way home. Hobo Bob invited me into the kitchen while I waited for my food.The town had mostly settled down, and he was telling all of the hobo's who came in about the Norsklanders. He explained that this particular group was an elite branch called the painted ones. Surprisingly enough, they did not use Walruses and Narwhal. He also explained that the clocks had been changed to the Norsklander's time, which was why the clock had been set to 7:89.

In other news, I've been thinking of hitchhiking somewhere for Thanksgiving, so I might not post for a week or so. In the meantime, just look out for anyone with a wooden skirt!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

William Greene? Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that you?

Omri Barak said...

Follow my blog!

homelessgalinorath.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

http://homelessgalinorath.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

good evening bros. I'm really into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices as regards the velcros were about 320 bucks on every page. But completely I found this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices as regards the velcros are around 200 bucks on every page. But finally I base this location selling them for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices for the sneakers are around 350 pounds on every page. But for all I set this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hello dudes. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that particular brand. The prices for the velcros are about 180 pounds everwhere. But finally I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what can you tell me about these?